Murray & Associates PA is committed to getting our clients the best possible results. But we don’t just want you to take our word for it. We invite you to browse this page and see the successful outcomes our team has managed to secure for some of our past clients to get an idea of the results we can achieve for you.
- December, 2019 - $105,000.00 - The insurance company wrongfully denied our client for residential roof damage. The client contacted us for help. We fought for the client and was able to successfully obtain a six figure settlement.
- January, 2020 - $66,781.14 - The insurance wrongfully denied a residential roof claim from the result of a storm. The client contacted us and we were able to reverse the denial and satisfactorily settle the case.
- February, 2020 - $126,000.00 and policy limits - The client was significantly underpaid for damage related to Hurricane Michael. The client contacted us and we did not stop fighting for our client until we obtained the client a six figure plus settlement!
- April, 2020 - $45,000.00 - The client was significantly underpaid for water damage. They contacted us and we were able to recover additional funds for our client.
- April, 2020 - $50,000.00 - The client was significantly underpaid from the insurance company on an insurance claim for cast iron plumbing damage. We successfully won our client the money they needed to fix their issue.
- May, 2020 - $9,300.00 - The client had damage to their car and trouble getting the insurance company to pay a fair portion towards the vehicle. The client contacted us and we were able to obtain a favorable reward for the client without salvaging the vehicle.
- May, 2020 - $100,000.00 - The client was involved in an auto accident and had soft tissue damage. The insurance company underpaid them for their injury. The client was only paid $1,000 by the insurance company. The client contacted us regarding their personal injury claim and we settled an additional $100,000 for the client.
- June, 2020 - $18,000.00 - The insurance company wrongfully denied a residential damage claim following Hurricane Irma. We were able to overturn the denial and settle the case for the client to get their damage fixed!
- June, 2020 - $25,000.00 - The insurance company wrongfully denied a claim for water damage in a kitchen. We were hired by the client and obtained a positive settlement to cover the damage.
- December, 2020 - $22,000.00 - The insurance company underpaid a client for Hurricane Irma damage. We were able to recover an additional five figure sum for the client!
- June, 2020 - $99,500.00 - The insurance wrongfully denied a roof claim from the result of a storm. The client contacted us and we were able to settle the case with almost a six figure settlement for the client.
- July, 2020 - $388,348.73 - The client was significantly underpaid by their insurance company for a commercial claim related to storm damage. We aggressively fought on behalf of our client to recover a multiple six figure settlement.
- June, 2021 - $10,000.00 - Insurance company underpaid a Hurricane Irma claim and the insured subsequently sold the property prior to settling the case. Murray & Associates recovered several thousand dollars for out-of-pocket expenses under a valid assignment of benefits for the insured despite the sale of the property.
- July, 2021 - $42,000.00 - Murray & Associates challenged the state operated insurance company on a late reporting defense and won after filing an aggressive notice of appeal.
- July, 2021 - $90,000.00 - Murray & Associates recovered almost six figures for wind damage immediately after being retained by a Condominium Association in Naples Florida to replace a damaged roof.
- September, 2021 - $15,000.00 - The client had a small water leak and we successfully obtained a favorable settlement on behalf of our client including emergency mitigation invoices reimbursed without even filing a lawsuit.
- September, 2021 - $7,500.00 - The client retained Murray & Associates to handle the property claim. The client explained they needed to dismiss the case quickly for personal issues. We fought hard for our client with the understanding of their limited time frame for settlement and immediately won and settled the case after the lawsuit was filed.
- September, 2021 - $75,000.00 - Won the client a favorable settlement to cover a complete roof replacement from the result of wind damage.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.